Mani's Corner

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

my bank account

for the past few days (better to say few weeks...) i didn';t receive my abn amro atm card i.e they say it as welcome kit lazy and crazy fellows.... go to helll they have sent me the courier and nobody is at home and the courier went back twice Hell ppls... prob'ly they shud have called me and said wat happened....never this happened..... again i made a request to deliver it afgter 6 p.m the bluddy courier fellow again tried to deliver in the office timings crazy begger..... AGAIN THE COURIER IS SENT BACK TO ABN-AMRO....... again i called the customer care and shouted lije anything and no response again the couriere has been made a special delivery (haahaha a a sunday delivery) so two days saturday and sunday i dd't go anywhere..hell ppls...so nothing special last week end.... so........ nw happy i got the atm card pin number etc...but no use hehehe,,, my account has been freezed and no activities allowed in my account... goto helll/............still wating to get my forst and second month salary......


v.m.k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home